When we weren’t scratching each others eyes out, we were making each other laugh harder than anyone else could. ~Lucie Arnaz
Have you ever noticed that raising a teenage daughter is much like going to an amusement park? We mothers, just never know what the day has in store for us. Are we up or down? Laughing hysterically or crying? Waiting for what feels like eternity or moving at light speed? Having the time of our lives or feeling like we just might be sick?
To be honest, most days feel much like a rollercoaster ride. Some days it’s pretty bumpy, other days it’s smooth cruising. But at the end of the day, the ride was totally worth it.
We are just a mother-daughter duo who are very close, insanely different and typically really funny. We like to have fun, be silly, learn new things together and decided it would be fun to chronicle our shenanigans in a blog together. Phoenix (the daughter) is the beauty and Dawn (Mr. Mom) is the brains.
What can you expect from us?
- A LOT of hilarious moments and some not so hilarious moments
- Real life struggles and successes
- Work & School / Life Balance
- Beauty tips including homemade natural skincare – A Phoenix specialty
- Cost savings and frugal ways to do just about anything – A Dawn specialty
- Hopefully some inspiration to reach your full parent potential to
We look forward to entertaining you, educating you and inspiring you. Buckle your seatbelts.
Dawn and Phoenix